Wednesday, May 21, 2008

45 odd things aboot me!

45 Odd things about you! FILL IT OUT and pass it on and return it to
the person that sent it to you! Learn 45 things about your friends and
let them learn 45 things about you!

Do you like blue cheese salad dressing? Ewww no!

Do you own a gun? No

What's a favorite drink at Starbucks or other specialty coffee house? Strawberry Creme

Do you get nervous before a doctor's appointment? All The TIME

What do you think is hot? JOE JONAS

What do you prefer to drink in the morning? Water

Can you do push ups? HA ha ha are you kidding!

What's your favorite piece of jewelry? My Necklase that i got for Christmas

Favorite hobby? Doing hair

Do you have A.D.D? or O.C.D? Both! lol people who know me will know

What's one trait that you hate about yourself? MY Butt

Middle name? Jayne

Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment. Joe joe joe.

Name 4 drinks you regularly drink. Water, Diet Coke, Fresca, Milk

Current worry right now? Gradutation

Current hate right now? School

Favorite place to be? DISNEYWORLD

Do you like to travel? YES

Name three people who will complete this. Probably no one!

Do you own slippers? No

What color shirt are you wearing? Gray and Blue Strips

Do you like sleeping on satin sheets? No I tried once and i kept falling off the bed

Can you whistle? Not anymore! since i got braces

Favorite color? ORANGE

Would you be a pirate? YES!

What song do you sing in the shower? Anything that is on the radio

Favorite girls name? I don't know!

Favorite boys name? I Don't know

Last thing that made you laugh? When I was taking to A Client today!

Best bed sheets as a child? I had striped ones but i had those like a year ago and i accidentally put a hole in them!

Worst injury you've ever had? I got my head to much into the game and broke my wrist

Do you love where you live? yup

How many TVs do you have in your house? 6

Who is your loudest friend? John

How many pets do you have? one doggy

Does someone have a crush on you? I sure hope so

What's your favorite book? What about magazine? Cause i like seventeen

What's your favorite candy? Take 5


Favorite Sports Team? Sports are boring

What were you doing at 12 AM last night? Sleeping

What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up? I really gotta pee

If you decide to share with me thanks, if not thanks for reading and I hope you learned something about a close friend.

1 comment:

Heidi said...

Nice Honesty... Glad to know you pee in the morning just like the rest of us.