Monday, April 13, 2009

Wicked

"Are people born Wicked? Or do they have Wickedness thrust upon them?" -Glinda


On Easter, Natalie, Scott, Dad and myself went and saw "Wicked" at the Capital Theater. It was awesome! All of the actors did a wonderful job portraying some of my favorite characters One of my favorite shows. Makes me want to be in more theatrical plays. C'mon I could be Glinda! haha

I never thought that we would go see it. On Christmas Day, I saw Natalie making the card saying your going to go see Wicked, and I though it was for my mom and dad. But the very last present I got was the card saying, You're going to go see Wicked on April 12Th. I was so excited. I started to cry. Who would have thought someone could cry when you get a ticket to "Wicked"?

Well it goes way back to when I was in 10Th grade. We had gone to Disney world, and Dad and I had to come home and Mom and Heidi stayed a couple days longer. Little did I know they went to NYC and saw "WICKED" there along with some other shows.

No comments: