Saturday, March 12, 2011

Day 1

*A picture of yourself with fifteen facts

1. I'm Awesome

2. I will never leave the house without either my hair or makeup done.

3. I keep telling myself i won't get sun burnt, yet i always do!

4. I should never be alone with electronics, i end up dropping them.

5. I was devastated when i lost my baby blanket in California, so i made my mom make me an exact replica.

6. I can do hair, but don't like doing it most of the time.

7. I like organizing things.

8. I don't like driving.

9. My toenails always have to be painted.

10. I love taking pictures of myself, if there is a camera around i will take pictures, and there will be a lovely surprise for you!

11. I refuse to watch anything scary.

12. I'm addicted to chap stick

13. I love Disneyland

14. I LOVE Del taco

15. I've always wanted to work at Disneyland or Disney World as a Princess.

No comments: