Monday, February 25, 2008

Rainy Days and Mondays Always get me Down

So this morning I got up and look out the window and what did i see...Rain... I just have to say rainy days and mondays always get me down. I think mondays are the worst day ever. I never like to go to school. I don't know why its just monday's, every other day is fine. Anyway so my day was super boring... my first period is Computer Tech and I was finish with all of my work so I was looking up stuff about the jonas brothers. Nothing new. Seminary was ok...we learned all of the books in the old testiment. Not that I remember any of them now. Cosmetology was boring...there were no clients at all. so i just sat there and acted cool...like always... just kidding.

P.S. For those who don't know I'm not the best speller and i don't have the best punctuation.

No comments: