Here is how it goes:
- Pick 10 of your favorite movies.
- Go to imdb.com and find a quote from each movie.
- Post them here for everyone to guess. NO cheating!
- Bold it when someone guesses the movie correctly
1.[with a German accent] How can I be getting zis vork done wit all de shouting? Control de shouting?
Reporter: Who's That?
-Heinz Getwellvet. I am trainer of dolphins. You want to talk to de dolphin, you talk to me. Reporter: What happened to the other trainer?Vat happened to him? Vat happened to me? Seven years I am wit Siegfried. [he holds up only four fingers] Ve are making de dolphins disappear, und den Roy is coming wit de vite tiger und ze shtuffing in de pants und den I'm gone.
Reporter: [skeptically] Where is Snowflake?
-Why do you care about Snowflake? Do you know him? Does he call you at home? [shouts]
Do you have a dorsal fin? To train ze dolphin you must zink like ze dolphin! You must be getting inside ze dolphin's head. I am saying to Snowflake, "Akay!... Akay Akay Akay?" und he is saying "AKay Akay!" und he is up on ze tail "Eeeeeeeeee!" und you can quote him! [Ace spits]
-Alright, it's almost time for Coach Shula's press confrence, uh, lets let Heinz do his work?
-[shooing reporters] Go to de conference, go to it.
2. I don't even remember what my dad looks like.
I don't remember what my dad looks like either, but at least I get to see him everyday.
3. Dear Jamie, When we're together, I feel like we're not in high school, but in our own little Chris and Jamie world. Whether we're watching 'Party of Five' or practicing our cheers, I feel like I can just be myself. Jamie, we've been friends for a really long time, but I want to be more than that. Hoping to be your boyfriend... Sincerely, Chris Brander. BFF!
4. That ain't no etch-a-sketch. This is one doodle that can't be un-did, homeskillet.
5. Did you just stick your gum under my coffee table?
I don't know.
What do you mean you don't know? You think you're at an Arbys right now?
You know what? I WISH I was at an Arbys cuz theres better food and cooler people there!
6. Hm. Teenagers. They think they know everything. You give them an inch, they swim all over you.
7. From our team to yours. G-O-D-R-A-M-A-C-L-U-B
Well, looks like us wildcats are in for an interesting afternoon.
Go, godra, godarma...
8. Slotted spoons don't hold much soup.
9. To the top of Mount Wanna-hock-a-loogie.
10. Excuse me, Flo?
Flo, like the TV show. Uh, what is the Soup Du Jour?
It's the Soup of the Day.
Mmmm. That sounds good. I'll have that.