Wednesday, January 7, 2009

TRuTHS

LaSt:

Last Beverage : Milk
Last Person You Called : My Mommy. Shes is Disneyworld :(
Last Song You Listened To : "Learn To Do It" from Anastasia
Last Time You Cried : I can't Remember

HaVe You eVeR:

Dated Someone Twice? Nope
Kissed Someone and Regretted It? Possibly
Lost Someone Special? Sure

List your 3 Favorite Colors : Orange, Pink, Purple

iN THe PaST 3 MoNTHS HaVe You:

Fallen In Love? Nope
Laughed Until You Cried? Only Like Always!
Met Someone Who Changed Your Life? Nope
Found out who your true friends were? My Sisters are my True Friends!

How many kids do you want to have? I don't know. I can barely handle all of my nieces and nephew! I'll get back to you on that one.
Do you have any pets? Yes, A Yorkie, Gizmo
Do you want to change your name? Only if I was going undercover!
What were you doing at midnight last night? I was on Facebook
What is something you're excited for? Getting to watch "House" with my Papa
What's getting on your nerves right now? Nothing

Elementary School? Libbie Edwards.
Junior High? Evergreen.
High School? Olympus.

FiRSTS

First surgery : never had surgery
First piercing : My ears
First best friend : Sarah Bennett
First sport you played : Kickball
First pet : Casey, the dog
First vacation : DisneyLand
First Crush : I can't remember his name but I think it was in 2ND grade.

CuRReNTLY

Eating? Nothing.
Drinking? spit
Waiting? For someone to call. so I can do something

MoRe HaVe You eVeR

Kissed a stranger? No!
Lost glasses or contacts? I don't wear them
Ran away from home? Nope
Broken someones heart? probably
Been arrested? Oh yeah! you know me the little rebel! lol NOT
Turned someone down? Yes
Cried when someone passed away? If they died on a TV show does that count?!?!

Do You BeLieVe iN

Yourself? I try to
Miracles? only like Always
Heaven? Yes! I think life would be horrible without that.
Kissing on the first date? No


Did you all learn something New?

1 comment:

Heidi said...

I'm so glad I'm your true friend. This made me laugh!