Monday, August 25, 2008

A Girl By Another Name

School started last Wednesday. Nothing went right, I wasn't on any rolls or rotations (Barbering or Cosmetology side). Well mostly all of the girls from granite had this problem... The instructors had us write our problem down on a paper and give it to them and they would fix it.

The next day, I'm going to the wall where the roll was. I'm looking and I see my last name but the first wasn't mine...WHITNEY?!?! That is not my name. I found the teacher and told her and she was like "I was in a hurry and didn't go back and change it". That made me a little worried, like she doesn't care about the new girls.

So going back this week I went and looked at the wall they had the roll and they had fixed it...But when I went to go clock in there is was Whitney Seabury. It was also the same like that in one of the teachers roll books...I just had her change it to Wendy. Now everything is all good I hope.

At first I didn't really like school, because I had nothing to do. Since I got my kit the nights seem to go much faster.

1 comment:

Heidi said...

You'll always be Toady to me...